Focus on the eyes. A dual-ended liquid eyeliner allows you to draw visibly crisp,solid lines with accuracy and confidence:
- A smooth-gliding brush creates clear, bold lines.
- A marking tip ––gentle but fi rm on skin–– pencils in the fi nest line along the edges of the lashes or fi lls the gaps in-between.
The deepest colors creating the most distinctive eyes. Resistant to smudges, creases,oil, perspiration, wear. Gorgeous fi nish that lasts and lasts.
An intensely pigmented, long-lasting liquid eyeliner with two unique tip applicators to create the perfect elegant or bold line for exquisitely defined eyes.
Creates precise lines and gently fills any areas between lashes with a smooth application. Dries quickly with crease-free, smudge proof formula. Defines eyes with intense color and shine. Resists sweat and oil for a worry-free finish.
- Unique twin applicator tips with drawing brush for exceptionally precise lines and marking tip to gently fill any areas between lashes.
- This long-lasting formula is quick-drying and is also smudge-free, crease-free, and transfer-resistant.
- The formula is resistant to sweat and oil.
- Full Saturated Pigment creates intense color and shine.
- Hyaluronic acid provides moisturizing benefits.
- Fits closely against skin.
- DERMATOLOGIST TESTED
HOW TO USE
- Shake several times before use with the cap on.
- Open the lid slowly, with the container in horizontal position.
- For the best results, use the product before applying eye color.
- If any oil, emulsion, eye color or other cosmetics are on the tip of the pen it will cause a blockage or clogging. In this case, gently clean the tip by wiping it with a tissue before use.
- When replacing the lid, be careful not to trap the end of the brush or tip, as this may damage them.
- Remove with eye and lip makeup remover or towelettes.
WATER(AQUA/EAU)･ STYRENE/ACRYLATES COPOLYMER･ BUTYLENE GLYCOL･ BLACK 2 (CI 77266) (nano)･ ALCOHOL･ DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL･ BEHENETH-30･ PHENOXYETHANOL･ DIETHYLHEXYL SODIUM SULFOSUCCINATE･ METHYLPARABEN･ SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE･ CITRIC ACID･ SODIUM HYALURONATE･